Pacific Surf School Overnight Surf Camp
COME AND JOIN OUR SAN DIEGO/ HAWAII ULTIMATE LUXURY OVERNIGHT SURF CAMP. Come and join Pacific surf school at Mission Beach, San Diego and Oahu, Hawaii—the Pioneers in OFFERING EXCLUSIVE five day overnight summer surf camps, an exciting fun filled week of pure surfing pleasure. “No more sleeping in dorm rooms. No more sleeping in tents on the beach.” Our 5-day OVERNIGHT SURF CAMP program provides you with all the skills you need. Our fine selection of vacation rentals serve as our overnight camp bases, providing our campers with a family style surrounding. Our groups are kept to a minimum of 8 -10 campers per session/house . Campers are separated by age group, offering coed camps for boys and girls! New technology soft-top surf boards and specially developed techniques combine to make surfing so much easier, safer and fun!!! NOW YOU CAN LEARN TO SURF, and will be standing up on your boards sooner than you think!!! Our OVERNIGHT SURF camps are for any skill level, whether you are a beginner or an intermediate surfer, our fun, loving, and patient instructors will show you that moment of perfection surfing your first wave! You will be joined by peers from all over the united states as well as different parts of the globe. FOR MORE INFO VISIT: OVERNIGHT SURF CAMP Included in our Overnight Surf Camps:
- shuttle TO and FROM San Diego airport/ Honolulu airport with our private passenger van
- 24 hr supervision by Recreational camp leaders, counselors and coordinators
- Luxury beach cottage accommodation
- All meals are provided and prepared daily by our camp staff!
- Daily Surf instruction and new technology equipment
- Supervised beach and bay activities in the afternoons
- Supervised activities at night
- Light snacks, refreshments and beverages are provided at camp base.
- Pacific surf school kit
A TYPICAL DAY AT PACIFIC SURF’S OVERNIGHT CAMP:
7:30 am Wake up call 8:30 am Day camp 11:30 am Break and snack time 12:00 pm Surf time 1:30 pm Lunch is served at camp base 1:30 – 3:30 pm Individual time or siesta or shopping time supervised by counselors 4:00 pm Afternoon surf sessions 7:30 pm Sunset dinner on the Patio
OVERNIGHT SURF CAMP ACCOMODATIONS:
Overnight surf camps provide our students with shared bunk style accommodations (boys separate from girls) footsteps away from our school between the Pacific ocean and beautiful Mission bay. Our surf camp leaders and our camp co-coordinators will monitor campers 24 hrs. Campers need only to bring personal belongings as our surf camp offers bath towels, and bed linens. *Pacific surf has various overnight camp bases; if some sessions show show fully booked please check with our office for further information.
* July-August: Overnight surf camp starts every Monday -Friday check in is at 8 am and check out is at 4pm on Friday. We also have extended camp stays available of 5-14 nights. Sunday night check-ins are also available for an additional charge. Please contact our office for more details.
OVERNIGHT SUMMER SURF CAMP RESERVATIONS
San Diego/ Hawaii Overnight camps have limited spaces available, bookings are on a first in first serve basis. Reservations are held for 7 working days after registration, once payment is received your reservation is confirmed. Pay your deposit online or call reservations desk at (858) 488 2685. NOTE: Overnight camp registration is on a first come first serve basis. A non refundable deposit of $500 will hold your reservation for 10 days. Payment must be paid in full by the 10th day after receipt of confirmation or your reservation will be given to another camper and your deposit will be void. Please check our overnight surf camp San Diego policies.