Pacific Surf School Overnight Camp
- shuttle TO and FROM San Diego airport/ Honolulu airport with our private passenger van
- 24 hr supervision by Recreational camp leaders, counselors and coordinators
- Luxury beach cottage accommodation
- All meals are provided and prepared daily by our camp staff!
- Daily Surf instruction and new technology equipment
- Supervised beach and bay activities in the afternoons
- Supervised activities at night
- Light snacks, refreshments and beverages are provided at camp base.
- Pacific surf school kit
A TYPICAL DAY AT PACIFIC SURF’S OVERNIGHT CAMP:
7:30 am Wake up call 8:30 am Day camp 11:30 am Break and snack time 12:00 pm Surf time 1:30 pm Lunch is served at camp base 1:30 – 3:30 pm Individual time or siesta or shopping time supervised by counselors 4:00 pm Afternoon surf sessions 7:30 pm Sunset dinner on the Patio
OVERNIGHT SURF CAMP ACCOMODATIONS:
Overnight surf camps provide our students with shared bunk style accommodations (boys separate from girls) footsteps away from our school between the Pacific ocean and beautiful Mission bay. Our surf camp leaders and our camp co-coordinators will monitor campers 24 hrs. Campers need only to bring personal belongings as our surf camp offers bath towels, and bed linens. *Pacific surf has various overnight camp bases; if some sessions show show fully booked please check with our office for further information.
* July-August: Overnight surf camp starts every Monday -Friday check in is at 8 am and check out is at 4pm on Friday. We also have extended camp stays available of 5-14 nights. Sunday night check-ins are also available for an additional charge. Please contact our office for more details.
OVERNIGHT SUMMER SURF CAMP RESERVATIONS
San Diego/ Hawaii Overnight camps have limited spaces available, bookings are on a first in first serve basis. Reservations are held for 7 working days after registration, once payment is received your reservation is confirmed. Pay your deposit online or call reservations desk at (858) 488 2685. NOTE: Overnight camp registration is on a first come first serve basis. A non refundable deposit of $500 will hold your reservation for 10 days. Payment must be paid in full by the 10th day after receipt of confirmation or your reservation will be given to another camper and your deposit will be void. Please check our overnight surf camp San Diego policies.